General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and the ordering, purchase, fulfilment and delivery of Products from https://sourceandsupply.com.au
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing Your Order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
Which terms and conditions apply?
Some Products You Order on the Website are offered and supplied by:
United wholesale Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 618 074 098 Trading as United Supply Partners and Source and Supply
The website Product listing states the offer or and supplier of each Product. Products which are offered and supplied by United Wholesale Solutions Australia are referred to herein as UWS Products.
If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions, including which Products are supplied by United Wholesale Solutions then please email Our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a representative will be happy to help you.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and United Wholesale Solution Pty Ltd Trading as United Supply Partners and Source and Supply (Us).
- 1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, We, Our or Us means United Wholesale Solutions Pty Ltd trading as United Supply Partners and Source and Supply and You or Your means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website.
- 1.2 By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
- 1.3 The Agreement together with Your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing or by email.
2. Legal Capacity
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with United Supply Partners or any of its trading entities. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
3. Website Use
- 3.1 The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
- 3.2 You must ensure that Your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You.
- 3.3 You must take Your own precautions to ensure that Your process for accessing the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with Your use of the Website.
- 4.1 Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6, the price of the Product cannot be varied except:
- a. by agreement between You and Us in writing or by email; or
- b. in accordance with clause 7.4.
- 4.2 All prices listed on the Website exclude Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs are shown separately on an Order.
5. Product Specifications
- 5.1 Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, We will not materially change the features and specifications of a Product once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6.
- 5.2 All weights and dimensions of Products described in the Website are approximate. All screens are measured diagonally and all screen images contained on the Website are simulated unless otherwise indicated.
- 6.1 You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. By placing an Order, you make offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) the subject of Your Order (Purchase Contract).
- 6.2 Orders will be deemed to have been received by United Wholesale Solutions Pty Limited or any of its trading entities at the time United Supply Solutions or its entities sends an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address.
- 6.3 United Wholesale Solutions and it’s entitie/s is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail or phone. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- 6.4 United Wholesale Solutions and its entities reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- 6.5 In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
- 6.6 United Wholesale Solutions or its entities does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- 6.7 United Wholesale Solutions or its entities shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of United Wholesale Solutions or its entities shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- 6.8 Where You have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for Your Order, We may charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
- 7.1 You may provide Your nominated credit card during the purchase process described on the Website.
- 7.2 Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your Order.
- 7.3 If Your nominated payment method triggers Our fraud prevention protocols, We may contact You to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until Your Order has passed Our fraud prevention protocols Your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within up to 7 days, Your Order will be cancelled and Your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
- 7.4 Despite Our best efforts, on occasion it may be possible that a small number of the Products in Our range may be incorrectly priced on the Website. If We have made a mistake and a Product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, We may either contact You before shipping to request whether You want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel Your Order. If a Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, We will charge the lower amount and send You the Product, or where the higher incorrect price has been charged, We will refund the price difference and send You the Product.
8. Delivery and ownership of the goods
- 8.1 We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of Our control may result in delays. United Wholesale Solutions or its entities does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- 8.2 The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by United Wholesale Solutions or its entities. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e- mail address nominated in their Order. Customers are permitted to cancel their Order and receive a refund in accordance with the Returns Policy at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- 8.3 United Wholesale Solutions or its entities will not deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
- 8.4 Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- 8.5 The couriers or postal services nominated by United Wholesale Solutions or its entities will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
- 8.6 United Wholesale Solutions or its entities is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by United Wholesale Solutions or its entities (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. United Wholesale Solutions or its entities shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- 8.7 United Wholesale Solutions or its entities reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations.
9. Faulty or damaged goods
United Wholesale Solutions or its entities will repair, replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
10. Refunds and returns
- 10.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law.
- 10.2 All refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
- 10.3 Other than in accordance with the Returns Policy, refunds are strictly limited to those available under clauses implied by statute.
- 10.4 In order to facilitate a return under he Returns Policy, please contact Us via email@example.com or call 1300 50 30 10
- 10.5 The Customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
- 10.6 Returned Products, under the Returns Policy must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are returning a Product due to a fault or defect under a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be able to return the Product without its original packaging.
- 10.7 Subject to clause 10.8, It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
- 10.8 Where You are returning a Product to us because of Our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, You must return the Product to us at Your cost unless the Product cannot be returned, removed or transported without significant cost to You because of:
- a. the nature of Our failure to comply with the consumer guarantee, or
- b. the size or height, or method of attachment, of the Product.
Where You are returning a Product to us, we take no responsibility for a Product lost in transit.
If subsection (b) applies, We will, within a reasonable time, collect the Products at Our expense.
- 11.1 Each Product sold on the Website is covered by the manufacturers standard warranty
- 11.2 Extended Care is available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. They may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of your Products.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
13. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property in any Material on the Website is the property of United Wholesale Solutions Pty Ltd. Unless expressly authorised under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, you may not reproduce, adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or any part of any Material.
- 15.1 Title and risk in the United Wholesale Solutions or its entities pass to You at the point of dispatch or embarkation by United Supply Solutions or its entities to Your courier.
- 15.2 United Wholesale Solutions or its entities reserves the right to make changes to the United Supply Partners and Source and Supply Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any such changes will operate prospectively from the time that the revised Terms and Conditions are published on the website and will not impact any Purchase Contracts entered into prior to the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- 15.3 Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is void or unenforceable may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
- 15.4 A failure or delay by United Supply Solutions Pty Ltd to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by United Wholesale Solutions or its entities does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.
- 15.5 No United Wholesale Solutions or its entities employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.